Our on-site repairs service ensures that your commercial vehicles are repaired quickly, efficiently and to the highest possible standard.
We provide a comprehensive portfolio of maintenance and repair services covering truck and van bodywork, and ancillary equipment. Our experienced and highly-skilled engineers are on hand to get your vehicles fixed on-site and back on the road as quickly as possible.
We can deliver scheduled maintenance at your premises, including:
- Truck and van repairs
- Tail lift repairs
- General bodywork repairs
- Accident damage repairs
- Curtain side repairs
- Shutter repairs
- Winch repairs
- Tool hire trailer repairs
- Traffic management vehicle repairs and safety
Choose our on-site vehicle repairs service and benefit from:
- Fast response. You can rely on us to carry out immediate on-site repairs.
- Convenience. Our expert engineers visit your site at a time to suit you.
- Industry-leading experience. We employ the most highly-trained and skilled engineers in the industry.
- Peace of mind. We offer extended warranties and insurance accreditations.
- Reduced vehicle downtime. From on-site inspections to regular body maintenance, we can help you reduce vehicle downtime to a minimum.
- Approved warranty repairs. We are approved agents for all major manufacturers.
Alternatively, we can repair your vehicles at our base in the West Midlands, which includes state-of-the-art facilities including a tail lift fitting centre and accident repair centre.
We also offer an emergency roadside assistance service, facilitated by our nationwide network of engineers. Wherever you are, we’ll reach you within 90 minutes – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.