Truck and van repairs
Do you need to get your commercial vehicle(s) repaired quickly, to the highest standard and with minimum hassle?
Our on-site commercial vehicle repairs service is designed to do just that.
Whether you need your curtains, shutter doors, winch, floor or body work repairing, our experienced and highly-skilled engineers are on hand to get your vehicles fixed on-site and back on the road as quickly as possible. Whatever it takes, to keep customers on the road. Aftercare Response provides a comprehensive portfolio of maintenance and repair services covering truck and van bodywork, and ancillary equipment. Between them, our highly-experienced engineers work on an average of 250 vehicles every day. Much of this is scheduled maintenance, undertaken at customers’ premises and the team also provide 24/7 emergency roadside breakdown assistance, typically reaching the scene within 90 minutes, wherever you are in the UK, including;
- Truck and van repairs
- Tail lift repairs
- General bodywork repairs
- Accident damage repairs
- Curtain side repairs
- Shutter repairs
- Trailer repairs
- Traffic management vehicle repairs and safety
Choose our on-site vehicle repairs service and benefit from:
- Fast response – you can depend on us to carry out immediate on-site repairs
- Convenience – our experts visit your site at a time to suit your schedule
- Industry-leading experience – we employ the most highly-trained and skilled engineers around
- Peace of mind - we offer extended warranties and insurance accreditations
- Plus, more – from on-site inspections to regular body maintenance, we can help you reduce your vehicle downtime to an absolute minimum.
Alternatively, we can repair your vehicles at our 17,000 sq ft base in the West Midlands, which includes state-of-the-art facilities, including a tail lift fitting centre and accident repair centre.
If you need your commercial vehicles repairing quickly, to the highest standard and with minimum hassle then please call our friendly team today on 08443 222 333.